Method Community

As of January 2026, our team is now on Reddit. Have CRM, workflow, or automation questions? Join the community at r/MethodCRM.

 

writing a new post

Last post 08-07-2012 2:05 PM by Anonymous. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-04-2012 9:38 AM

    writing a new post

    Greetings,

    I am not sure what is going on, but i cant delete words, back space, all the letters are only 1/2 showing when i write a post.  It wont let me delte or edit the last three posts that i just posted. 

    John M

  • 08-04-2012 3:29 PM In reply to

    • Lewie5
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-04-2012
    • Posts 3

    Re: writing a new post


    I had the same problem but I kept typing carefully and when I was done it did show up that I could review it before posting. Just letting you know it isn't just you.

    After I hit enter it shows it and I can edit if needed.

  • 08-06-2012 11:21 AM In reply to

    Re: writing a new post

    This is problem occurring for me as well.

  • 08-06-2012 3:18 PM In reply to

    Re: writing a new post

    Thank for the update.

    I am getting similar issues with my posts and I have forward our issues to our development team.

    Thanks

    Ted Le
    Customization Solution Specialist
    Method Integration
    Local: 416.847.0400
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: t.le@methodintegration.com
    Website: http://www.methodintegration.com
  • 08-07-2012 2:05 PM In reply to

    Re: writing a new post

    Answer

    BungalowMatt:
    This is problem occurring for me as well.

    Just wanted to let anyone having problems posting on our forums know that Chrome and Firefox are working fine.  Internet Explorer is currently experiencing issues mentioned in this thread when posting.  We are working on a fix currently and I'll keep this thread updated.

    ~C

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)