Method Community

How do I put the reps initials that creates a lead automatically in the instead of manually going into ADD ADDITIONAL INFO and clicking on the drop down?

Last post 08-27-2012 10:22 AM by Method_Valbon. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-24-2012 3:13 PM

• Mike G
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-24-2012
    • Posts 1

How do I put the reps initials that creates a lead automatically in the instead of manually going into ADD ADDITIONAL INFO and clicking on the drop down?

How do I put the reps initials that creates a lead  automatically in the instead of manually going into ADD ADDITIONAL INFO and clicking on the drop down?

• 08-27-2012 10:22 AM In reply to

Re: How do I put the reps initials that creates a lead automatically in the instead of manually going into ADD ADDITIONAL INFO and clicking on the drop down?

Answer

Mike,

This should happen automatically if the method suer is linked to a QB Entity that has rep initials. Can you confirm that the user who is logged in that is created the lead is associated?

This can be done in Method by going to Customize>>>Users. Edit the user and in step 1 ensure there is a selection for the option that reads "Link to Employee / Vendor / OtherName (SalesRep):"

Something tells me that should help you out. Yes

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)