Method Community

System is running slow

Last post 11-30-2012 2:11 PM by Denice. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2012 11:53 AM

System is running slow

The system is running really slowIs anyone else experiencing this? It is taking forever for our screens to load.

Denice

• 11-30-2012 12:54 PM In reply to

Re: System is running slow

Hi Denice,

What screens are you trying to load?  I'm not experiencing much slow down on my end.  

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 11-30-2012 1:07 PM In reply to

Just logging in, and all day use. It is just dragging. My staff is compling that it is very slow

• 11-30-2012 1:53 PM In reply to

• m.guy
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2011
    • Posts 27

I've got a client complaining to me this morning that Method is running "exceptionally slow” and it’s taking a very long time to produce PDF files.  I used their account yesterday to produce a PDF file and it took close to a minute, where normally it takes around 15-28 seconds.  I’ve been doing customization work on my account today and haven’t noticed anything.  

• 11-30-2012 1:55 PM In reply to

Answer

@Denice - we looked into this and it looks like a couple of Method accounts were causing excessive server usage on a particular server. Other users hitting a different server were fine. We've narrowed down the accounts and have contacted them. You should see things going back to normal shortly. Thanks for letting us know.

• 11-30-2012 2:11 PM In reply to

Thanks so much!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)