Method Community

Changes to Contacts Portal Screen

Last post 01-31-2013 4:47 PM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-31-2013 3:27 PM

Changes to Contacts Portal Screen

We've been using customized ContactsPortal screens for quite a while and things work fine.

Yesterday I added a new field to my ContactsPortal_Transactions screen and also made an edit to the text on an existing button object. 

The change isn't being reflected when logging into the portal. I've tested and tested and no changes are displaying.

In Method, when I view the screen from the Customize Screens tablink, I can see a quick glimpse of the new field and the text edit, before the screen goes blank (because it's conditioned to be set to an active record id). 

I had a similar problem the last time I made a simple change to our customized ContactsPortal_Home screen.

See this Method Community post: http://www.methodintegration.com/cs/forums/t/3436.aspx 

Is there anything that would prevent my changes from being displayed when a logging into our portal?

• 01-31-2013 4:47 PM In reply to

Re: Changes to Contacts Portal Screen

Answer

Hi AutumnW,

I can't think of anything that would prevent changes being shown. I did a quick test and added a label to a portal screen and it showed.  What browser are you using?  

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)