Method Community

List builder

Last post 09-28-2009 8:04 AM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-23-2009 7:11 AM

List builder

Hi if I use the activity and send and email to a customer it gets sent not problem so I know my mail connections are working fine. Howerver I am trying to use the list builder to send an outstanding invoice reminder, I populate listbuilder with the invoices, then I go to process the list and it asks me am I sure I want to send an email to very customer I say yes and thats it appears that all went well but none of my customers ever recieve the email. I know because I added myself as a test as well. If I choose to export to excel they export no problem, why wont they email ?

What I would like is a the end of every month to be able to setup a recurring task to auto send a list of outstanding invoices to my customers, so I might get paid quicker.

Also how do you change the default templates used when sending emails. 

• 09-23-2009 10:29 AM In reply to

Re: List builder

Hey Kierank,

I looked into the list builder and I noticed that this button is not functioning correctly, we are looking into this and it should be corrected shortly.

To edit any of the email templates you need to go to the Email Template screen. You can get to this screen by going to the activities screen, then under "send an email" you want to click on the "..." button beside email templates. Another way to access this screen would be to add a tab link to the Email Templates screen. Do this in the customization section under tabs.

If you want to learn more about the list builder. Today's webinar is going to look into the list builder , email templates, as well as email integration. you  can register for today's webinar here.

• 09-24-2009 11:22 AM In reply to

Thanks Ryan, did you get it sorted out yet, can you let me know when its working.

• 09-28-2009 8:04 AM In reply to

Hey Kierank,

An update went out and this is resolved now.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)