Method Community

show/hide action

Last post 10-13-2009 3:37 PM by Anonymous. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-01-2009 12:58 PM

• pholcer
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-08-2009
    • Northern Utah
    • Posts 139

show/hide action

When going to screen customization and hitting Advanced features in the top left, I'm trying to use this area to hide the existing invoices section when the screen loads.

When it auto hides, it leaves the full length of the top bar (the one that has the word "hide" in it.

When you manually click "hide", it hides all including the top bar. When you manually hide it, you get a small square saying "show".

When you auto hide through the onscreenload action it leaves the full length of the bar up there.

Anyway to have that action reduce it in the same manner it is reduced with a manual hide?

Thanks much!!

Phillip Holcer

help@myanchorsolutions.com
    www.myanchorsolutions.com
    Anchor Tax Plus LLC
    PO Box 266 Tremonton, UT 84337
    (435) 553-4TAX

• 10-01-2009 3:03 PM In reply to

Re: show/hide action

Hey Phillip,

I tried to produce this in Fire Fox and IE8, I was unable to. Can you tell me the steps you're taking?

I used the OnScreenLoad event and put in a Hide Section action. This did not look any different than if I manually clicked hide / show

I see the full line across the screen with “show” on the right corner. If I click on show, then it opens up the section and I see everything. I was not able to get it to a small box.

• 10-02-2009 10:10 PM In reply to

• pholcer
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-08-2009
    • Northern Utah
    • Posts 139

Ryan,

Thanks for the reply. After you hit show, hit hide again. On my screen it shrinks down to a tiny box.

If you're still unable to replicate, let me know and I'll send screen shots.

Thanks!!

Phillip Holcer

Anchor Tax Plus LLC
    (435) 553-4TAX

• 10-06-2009 8:55 AM In reply to

Hey Phillip,

Please send me the screen shots and maybe I can get more information from that.

• 10-12-2009 1:41 PM In reply to

• pholcer
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-08-2009
    • Northern Utah
    • Posts 139

Ryan, 

Just a quick note to let you know that the hide section option is still leaving the bar across the top.

Thanks!!

Phillip

Phillip Holcer

Anchor Tax Plus LLC
    (435) 553-4TAX

• 10-13-2009 3:37 PM In reply to

Hey Phillip,

An update resolving this should be ready for next week. I'll post again when its been updated.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)