Method Community

Adding Report to screen

Last post 10-15-2009 10:19 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-15-2009 7:50 AM

Adding Report to screen

Thought I added a report to my customer screen. Report called Lead sheet.  The screen says it was published but the report does not show up.   Also did not see the prompts where I can indicate what records to process.

Thanks MIchele

• 10-15-2009 10:19 AM In reply to

Re: Adding Report to screen

Hi Michele,

Can you please walk me through the steps you took to add the report to the screen?
    If I understand correctly, you created a report called Lead sheet in the report designer, then you went to the Customer screen under the Customized tab. At that point did you add a button to the screen and added the Generate Report action to that button to pull the Lead sheet report?

Also can you clarify what you mean by "did not see the prompts where I can indicate what records to process"? If you are referring to pulling reports per customer when you select that specific customer then you may want to review the details for the Generate Report action under the Print Preview button for the invoice screen, it provides an example of how to filter based on the Current Screen Active Record ID (in other words, pull the report based on the customer selected).

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)