Method Community

Looking for Beta Testers for PayPal Payment Integration...

Last post 09-16-2013 4:31 PM by Anonymous. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-16-2013 4:33 PM

Looking for Beta Testers for PayPal Payment Integration...

Hello Method Users,

Our development team has been working hard over the last little while to bring PayPal Payment Integration to Method.  We are currently looking for some Beta Testers that would like to try out the PayPal Payment Integration within their Method Accounts.  This beta testing is available to any Method User who is looking for PayPal integration and trust me, we know you are out there!  We are hoping to get moving on this quickly and having it available for our next stage site release, which should be around the end of next week (August 22'ish).  If this is of interest to you or your Company, please either send an email to myself through our forums, or email support@methodintegrations.com directly.  Please include your Contact iInformation, as well as your Method Account Name, and we will contact you with further details.  We will do our best to include anyone that replies via email for this PayPal beta test, but may have limitations depending on the amount of responses.

-Ben

• 08-19-2013 8:08 AM In reply to

Re: Looking for Beta Testers for PayPal Payment Integration...

This was posted in another thread, but I will answer it here as well in case anyone else has this question:

Q: "Is this available for Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop Accounts?"

A: It does not matter which version of Quickbooks you are using, so yes, this is open to any type of Method/Quickbooks account.

- Ben

• 09-16-2013 4:31 PM In reply to

Re: Looking for Beta Testers for PayPal Payment Integration...

Hello Method Users,

We are curious if anyone had any addtional feedback to our PayPal Beta trials, which started towards the end of August.  Even if you weren't a PayPal Beta tester, but have been using the newly added PayPal Payment option, please email any feedback to us at support@methodintegration.com .

Thanks,
    Ben 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)