Method Community

An error was encountered. Please contact form provider for a solution. Thank you.

Last post 08-20-2013 9:35 AM by Method_Adam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-19-2013 10:12 AM

An error was encountered. Please contact form provider for a solution. Thank you.

My customers are getting this on my form....the form has been working on and off and i want to check in with you to make sure its not on my end.  FYI I moved to editing the form in Foxfire per my previous troubleshooting.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

• 08-19-2013 2:12 PM In reply to

Re: An error was encountered. Please contact form provider for a solution. Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Are you able to replicate this yourself when testing it on your site?  Did you receive any email when the errors occurred?

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 08-19-2013 2:47 PM In reply to

Re: An error was encountered. Please contact form provider for a solution. Thank you.

Yes i have been able to repeat the issue....i will email you the email i got on error.

• 08-20-2013 9:35 AM In reply to

For those following this issue, Chris was able to resolve it.  The issue was that his webform was sending incorrect data to a dropdown field.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)