Method Community

Portal-how to go back to my website when client saves or closes portal;

Last post 08-19-2013 11:51 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-19-2013 10:44 AM

Portal-how to go back to my website when client saves or closes portal;

I have a portal which updates the customers profile. They enter from my website.  When customer saves changes to there profile I would like them to go back to go back o my website or not close my website when they enter the portal.  How would I accomplish?

• 08-19-2013 11:51 AM In reply to

Re: Portal-how to go back to my website when client saves or closes portal;

Answer

Hi Grif,

I am not sure I fully understand what you are trying to do, but I will attempt to answer your question.  There isn't really any customization you can do from within Method to have the customer go back to your site after they logout of your Customer Portal.  However, I did go to your website, and noticed that you when your customers click on the "Customers Portal" button (from your sites Travel Plans tab), you are opening up the portal in the same Browser Window.  If this is what you are referring to, I would suggest updating your website code so that when the Customer Portal button is clicked it will open up the Portal in a new tab.  This way, the customer will still have your website tab open, so when they are finished with the Portal and close the tab, they will still have your website open.

- Ben

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)