Method Community

Tab links on custom screens no longer work

Last post 10-28-2013 11:13 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-25-2013 5:52 PM

• 53lain
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-29-2013
    • Posts 3

Tab links on custom screens no longer work

I have a number of tab links that are being referenced from other screens that seem to be no longer working.  When I click on a button with a script to go to a tab link, it says that the tab link is not found.  All the screens and tables are custom and all links worked at the time of creation.  All of the scripts check out and all of the screens can be viewed by clicking their standard links at the top.  Is there something that I am missing or something that has changed in the past few days that could have affected the way that tab links are referenced?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Devan

• 10-28-2013 11:13 AM In reply to

Re: Tab links on custom screens no longer work

Hi Devan,

This likely wouldn't happen because of any Method updates or changes.  I have seen this happen in the past when screens have been deleted incorrectly, but I would have to take a quick look at your account to confirm this is the case.  If you want me to do this, please email me either through the forums, or at b.citren@methodintegration.com, include your contact info, as well as your Method CompanyAccount name you use to login with.  I would also need you to turn on MethodSupport, this can be done by going to the screen Customize-Users, then look for the "MethodSupport" user and make sure there is a checkmark for this user under the "Active" column.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)