Method Community

Incorrect time on invoices for one user only

Last post 11-12-2013 12:01 PM by Nebo. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-04-2013 2:19 PM

• Nebo
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-03-2013
    • Posts 29

Incorrect time on invoices for one user only

Hi there,

We are using API to import invoices into method, from a third party tool. Once this is done it shows correct time of import to me and another colleague. third coleague (Nicole) has the previous day set there. I was told that methodcrm picks up the time from local machine. I reviewed the settings on Nicole's machine and they show the correct date/time. Why is method acting like this for her?

• 11-05-2013 9:35 AM In reply to

Re: Incorrect time on invoices for one user only

Hi Nebo,

I believe what you said is correct regarding how Method gets the time info, so I am not sure why this is happening.  Could you do a test for me to verify if it is Nicole's computer is causing the issue?  Would it be possible to have Nicole attempt to import invoices from one of the computers that was giving the correct time for another user, this would be helpful information? 

-Ben

• 11-06-2013 1:10 AM In reply to

• Nebo
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-03-2013
    • Posts 29

Hi Ben,

This is the message I've received from Method today, and it may be the key to solving this issue:

http://screencast.com/t/XU0lVI2D7p

Same happens for nicole nevermind the computer she is using.

• 11-12-2013 10:43 AM In reply to

• Nebo
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-03-2013
    • Posts 29

Hi again,

We have tested this from multiple computers. Two accounts are affected. The Nicole's one and Cyndi's one. They even tried to log in from their home and it is showing the previous day date. What could be causing this?

• 11-12-2013 11:37 AM In reply to

Hi Nebo,

This does sound a little strange, I am unsure exactly what is happening here without being able to look at your account.  Would you mind turning Method Support on for your account so I can look at it myself?  This can be done by going to Customize->Users, then locate the "MethodSupport" user and make sure there is a checkmark in the "active" column.  Please also send me a private email either on the forums or to the email address in my signature, include your contact info and the Method Company Account name you use to login.  With this, I will be able to take a look at your account and see if there is anything out of the ordinary going on.

-Ben

• 11-12-2013 12:01 PM In reply to

• Nebo
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-03-2013
    • Posts 29

Hi Ben,

I've granted you access.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)