Method Community

Proposal Request for On-line Calendar integrated with Method API

Last post 11-15-2013 12:08 PM by Method_David. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-13-2013 9:12 AM

Proposal Request for On-line Calendar integrated with Method API

We’re looking to have someone develop for us an on-line calendar that will integrate with Method CRM so individual applicants will be able to schedule their appointments and our employees will be able to see and use the calendar and have the information available at their fingertips.  The beauty is that Method CRM API software allows the databases, tables, and fields to integrate with other pieces of on-line software, meaning the calendar would be able to pull up required applicant fields, a pricing table, etc., from Method based upon what is selected and/or entered by an applicant or one of our phone schedulers seeking to create an appointment using the calendar.  Whoever creates this calendar will also be able to adapt it for use to propose and sell to other Method CRM users.  

We have already created a list of the fields, the pricing table, the calendar process flow map, etc., so now we need to find someone willing and desiring to take on the project.  If Method or anyone (or company) you know may have an interest and the capability to do this project, I’ll be happy to send to them this information that will be needed to put together a quote for us.  We’d like to move on this fairly quickly as our original goal was to have this in place by the end of this year.  

Please send any responses, referrals, or suggestions to Dan at: DAmicarelli@atlanticscreening.com 

• 11-15-2013 12:08 PM In reply to

Re: Proposal Request for On-line Calendar integrated with Method API

Hi Dan A.,

Have you looked into what's available via the fieldservices app (located under customize-->myaccount)....I'm not sure if it will meet all your needs but it may help get you started.

I'm also gonna suggest you contact one of our Method Solution Providers at the following url http://www.methodintegration.com/Consultants.aspx (filter the list by Method API)....they will be more than happy to go over this with you.

Dave

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)