Method Community

Getting started with Tables and Fields - Installed Codec, Webinar not working

Last post 11-22-2013 2:18 PM by Method_Adam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-21-2013 6:16 PM

Getting started with Tables and Fields - Installed Codec, Webinar not working

Hello,

I installed the codec and can, in fact, view every other webinar except this one (including the Introduction to Customizeation Screen).  I can hear this webinar... but the screen is black.  I'd really like to see this webinar.

Suggestions?

Thank you!

Meghan

• 11-22-2013 1:41 PM In reply to

Re: Getting started with Tables and Fields - Installed Codec, Webinar not working

Hi Meghan,

I've just ran this webinar on my computer and it worked. Can you tell me which video player you are using?  While I realize the other videos work, but have you tried reinstalling the codec?

If you're still stuck, please give us a call at 1-888-925-6238 x2 so we can investigate with you and find a resolution.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 11-22-2013 2:02 PM In reply to

Re: Getting started with Tables and Fields - Installed Codec, Webinar not working

I am using the latest version of Windows Media Player.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the codec.  Rebooted my computer.  Re-downloaded the video.  Still no luck.

I am watching the wmv for customizing screens right now.  But for whatever reason, I still cannot get the Tables and Fields video to show video... only audio.

Is there a way to get this video posted to YouTube or converted to another video type?  Or is that impossible because of the codec?

Thank you,

Meghan

• 11-22-2013 2:18 PM In reply to

Meghan,

The codec could make it difficult to transfer the video to another format.  Could you tell me what version of Windows and the version of Windows Media Player you are using?  I'll try to replicate this on my computer.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)