Method Community

SendToDesktop not working

Last post 11-30-2013 12:42 PM by furrywombat. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-21-2013 9:57 PM

SendToDesktop not working

Hey Guys,

Getting up to speed on working with the API over here... just one issue we're having at this point is that the desktop sync function is not working or I'm syncing the wrong (or not enough) data. Created a new customer via the API with all required fields & more. Everything looks good... even tried syncing both the Entity and the Customer records (in that order) and still, the only way to send the new customer to QuickBooks appears to be browsing to the customer and clicking SAVE.

What am I missing here? Would prefer not to post any code unless necessary. What I can tell you is that I am getting SUCCESS responses on both desktop push calls and I have verified that the record IDs being pushed are in fact the correct RecordID for both Entity and Customer in question.

Please advise.

Best,

Charles

• 11-25-2013 1:35 PM In reply to

Re: SendToDesktop not working

Hi furrywombat,

I can't seem to recreate your issue here. Can you send me an email with examples of your calls...oh and your account name.....so I can investigate further.

Dave

• 11-26-2013 10:54 AM In reply to

David,

Just sent you an email with all PHP code for review, along with the account name. Any further questions, feel free to email me directly.

Best,

Charles

• 11-28-2013 10:18 AM In reply to

Hi furrywombat,

Ok....that was a fun one to track down....there was a buried configuration setting on the server you were hitting...and it was not set to the right value. Try now and let me know if it works.

Dave

• 11-30-2013 12:42 PM In reply to

Dave, 

It’s working! Hugely appreciated. I can only imagine the amount of work that went into tracking this down. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Charles

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)