Method Community

Is there a problem

Last post 01-27-2014 11:52 AM by StuartKatz. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-22-2014 2:18 PM

Is there a problem

I am having a problem with the Title field in the Contacts table.  It does not appear to be saved when saving the sections in the Contact Edit screen for the main contact for the customer.  It works fine for all the other contacts.

Stuart

Stuart Katz
    Noggin Builders
    Let your children come explore the wonders!
  • 01-22-2014 10:26 PM In reply to

Re: Is there a problem

Hi Stuart,

Is this issue with the stock Edit Contact screen?  I just ran a test myself and the title saved for both the main contact and any other contacts without issue. Does this happen with all main contacts?

If this continues and you can replicate it, please give us a call at 1-888-925-6238 x2 so we can have a look at this with you.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 01-22-2014 11:43 PM In reply to

Hi Adam,

Yes when I go into CRM , hit the Customer Tab, and use the Existing Customers and Contacts.  I click on the Go To for a Contact which is the main contact for the customer.  No title shows up in the Rep / Type / Title column. 

It goes to the Edit screen.  I select the contact tab for this customer and the contact shows the contact and email address in the contact/title/mail column.  Click on the Edit Contact for the contact person and it goes to the Add/Edit contacts where I can put in a title.

Save and Close and it goes back to the previous screen where the contact line now shows the title I entered in the contact/title/email column.  One would think it works, but...

If you then do a Save and back or just a Back when it goes back to the existing customer contacts list there is no title for the contact.

The contacts table shows the Title as being text 25 long.  There are some custom fields that we have added to our contacts table  -  three fields all text, no links.

Will be glad to demo this to you if you would like.  If so send me an email  katz@kapalua-dream.com and let me know what time after 12:00 noon east coast time is good for you.  (I am five hours behind you) or feel free to call me any time after noon your time at 808-669-9149.

Stuart

Stuart Katz
    Noggin Builders
  • 01-24-2014 11:46 AM In reply to

For anyone following this,

Stuart called in and we are working with him to resolve the issue.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 01-27-2014 11:52 AM In reply to

Thanks Adam.  Yes the problem has been resolved.

Stuart

Stuart Katz
    Noggin Builders
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)