Method Community

Right Networks and multiple clients

Last post 02-04-2014 1:42 PM by Method_Adam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-31-2014 4:01 PM

Right Networks and multiple clients

I have two clients starting tuo use Method.  They both keep their files on Right Networks.  This means that my Right Networks user name will need to access two Method accounts.  Right Networks indicated I should contact Method to see how to “properly configure the (Method) plugin” for multiple accounts.  Where can I find this information?

• 02-03-2014 8:48 AM In reply to

Re: Right Networks and multiple clients

Hi L.Sheaffer,

I'm not understanding how your Right Networks username will access the Method accounts.  The Method login and the Right Networks login are two separate things.  Your Right Networks username will be used to access the Right Networks server and nothing else.  You can use the Method logins to access the appropriate Method accounts.

I'm also not understanding what you mean by plugin?  Is this the sync engine or the Outlook plugin?

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 02-03-2014 11:37 AM In reply to

My question is about the sync engine (not outlook plugin).  I have the Method sync engine installed on Right Networks (for my Right Networks user).  Method currently is used for only one client.  There is a second client on Right Networks that I need to use the Method sync engine with.  How do I set that up?  Is it as simple as granting the sync engine access to the second file – then it will connect each QuickBooks file to the related Method account?

• 02-04-2014 1:42 PM In reply to

Hi,

This is all really dependant on where the QuickBooks file is.  If you have both files on the same server, the sync engine will load and connect to the appropriate account.  If you have two Right Networks servers, each with a file, then you'll need to have the sync engine installed on both servers.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)