Method Community

Not able to email

Last post 02-28-2014 8:06 PM by John M. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-26-2014 7:03 PM

Not able to email

Hey guys,

having an odd issue that started a few days ago. I have 2 users that send estimates and only one of us is able to actually get the email to our customers.  We are both using the same default mail server settings and have been for years. Did something recently change on your end?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bryan

Bryan Hand
    Owner
    Hand Crafted Pool Care, Inc.
  • 02-27-2014 8:04 AM In reply to

Re: Not able to email

Hi Brian,

Based on what you said in your post, this sounds like an issue that is only affecting your Method Account.  For an issues like this, I would suggest calling in to our Support line so that we can troubleshoot over the phone with you and doing some testing.  I am not aware of any changes on our in regards to this.

Either call the us at 1-888-025-6238x2, or you can send me an email with your Company Account name and Contact info, and I will give you a call back.  You can either email me privately through the forums, or at b.citren@methodintegration.com.  We would also likely need access to the Method User that is unable to send emails.

-Ben

• 02-27-2014 8:42 PM In reply to

Hi Ben,

thanks for the reply. However, about an hour after I sent in this request, all of my test emails started flowing. So, they were hung on your end. Something happened, not sure what it was, but I started getting test estimates emailed to me about 2 hours after I submitted them. So, I am good for now.

Bryan

Bryan Hand
    Owner
    Hand Crafted Pool Care, Inc.
  • 02-28-2014 8:16 AM In reply to

Hey Bryan,

We actually did seem to have an issues with email around the time you originally created this Forum thread, so you this is likely what you ran into, it went on for a few hours.  When you mentioned it was going for a couple days and one user's emails were going through, I thought it would be something else.  Anyways, glad your email is up and running again.

-Ben

• 02-28-2014 8:06 PM In reply to

Every once in a while I will have the same issues.  When it happens its about 2 hours lap time and I am using Gmail.

about 95% of time its never a issue. 

John M

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)