Method Community

QuickBooks Reports in Method

Last post 12-17-2009 1:40 PM by Anonymous. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-17-2009 1:40 PM

QuickBooks Reports in Method

I received the following question via email:

I have searched the documentation and the forum with no luck so I think it’s ok for me to ask you about reports.  No reports show up at all in my report screen.  Were basic reports supposed to be synced from QB?  I’m not sure if there is something I need to do to import the reports or if all reports have to be created in Method.

Thanks,

Method's Response:

You can setup Method to pull reports from QuickBooks, this can be done by going to the QuickBooks tab > Scheduled Reports in Method and follow the steps. You then do a full sync, by right clicking on the engine (the little m icon in your system tray), select 'Synchronize' and 'Full'.  The scheduled reports will then be available under the Home Tab > Reports. Please note if you scheduled the report to run the next day, it wouldn't be available in the Home tab until the scheduled date and time it is set to run.

You can also create your own reports using the Method Report Designer. You can check out our webinars on the Report Designer on how to do so. Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)