Method Community

Creating an Account that Merges All Accounts

Last post 07-10-2014 4:25 PM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-09-2014 5:26 PM

Creating an Account that Merges All Accounts

Under the Home Dashboard in Method I can see reports for everyone individualized. However, I would like to be able to see everyone's reports merged (such as opportunities, activities, etc). How do I create an account or report in the Dashboard that combines every user's numbers into a single report?

• 07-10-2014 4:25 PM In reply to

Re: Creating an Account that Merges All Accounts

Hi Eliza,

Reports are created using the Method Report Designer. These reports can then be inserted into any screen through customization. To create a new report:

1. Open up Report Designer

2. Go to File -> New (alternatively you can open an existing report and modify it with File -> Open)

3. Log-In with your Method Company Account, Username and Password

4. Select a “Master Table” to base the report off of

5. Give the report a name and description and click “Create New Report”

6. Edit the report to your liking (see videos below)

7. When done save the report with File -> Save

To insert a report into a Method screen, customize the screen and insert the report object. Edit the object to display the desired report.

If you would like to learn more about designing reports, we have several training videos for you to take a look at here.

More information on the Report Designer can also be found in our Help Center.

We also offer consulting services for customization if that is something you would be interested in. You can find more information on that here:

http://www.method.me/partners/

http://www.method.me/support/assisted-services/

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)