Method Community

Opportunity Dashboard - How to make a dashboard report combine all users?

Last post 07-15-2014 5:18 PM by ElizaEpstein. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-15-2014 3:19 PM

Opportunity Dashboard - How to make a dashboard report combine all users?

In the opportunity dashboard I am looking to have the report "Opportunities by stage" display all method users. How can I combine everyone's numbers within the dashboard? There is a drop down to filter by user, but it doesnt allow me to select more than one user ar a time.

Thanks!

• 07-15-2014 4:58 PM In reply to

Re: Opportunity Dashboard - How to make a dashboard report combine all users?

Hi Eliza,

The way the default Opportunities Dashboard is set-up is to allow you to filter the report based on the available users in the Filter By User dropdown. You can see that here.

Filter by user

The easiest way to accomplish getting the report from all users would be to customize the screen and insert the same report again, just without this filter. That way you won't break the current functionality of the "Opportunities by Stage" by user. Just copy over the values from the original report, leaving out the AssignedTo filter. Make sure you input the OpportunityStageCategory filter, or the report will include closed opportunities.

Opportunity filter

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
  • 07-15-2014 5:18 PM In reply to

Re: Opportunity Dashboard - How to make a dashboard report combine all users?

Thank you for your help, 

How do I get to the p"Properties for the Crm Dashboard"? screen? Is this an aspect I will have to do under the admin account?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)