Method Community

Ghost workorder

Last post 11-06-2014 3:08 PM by Method_Inderdeep. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-06-2014 11:58 AM

Ghost workorder

Greetings,

Sched/Invoice>dashboard>work orders for today> wrong number

While in dashboard method is saying i have two workorders to do today but there are none. It is also saying i have income comming in the bar graph with no workorers as a nov 6 start date. The totals do not add up in the bar graph as well.  For example if i 480.00 worth of income on my job report using the total field, the bar graph has increased this amount by 130.00 I have done the following.

1. Checked the stock dashboard screen, still getting the same result

2. Made a grid up of the activities table to look for anything that has a nov 6, 2014 date, could not find anything. 

3. Check the stock screen of the work order list, put nov 6, 2014 in the start date and went though all the filter options, still no work order.  

Could there be a blank start or end date? messing with the script?  

John M

• 11-06-2014 1:46 PM In reply to

Re: Ghost workorder

Answer

Found the issue.

There were two work orders that did not have a stop date.  Those WO's had amounts so thats why the bar graph was off. The wp's were dated nov 5 2015 and not nov 6 2014. 

I thought there was some protection when you pressed save button and a screen would show up telling you there was no stop date.  Will have to look into that. 

John M

Oh cold pepsi works in times like this. lol

• 11-06-2014 3:08 PM In reply to

Re: Ghost workorder

That's great. I am glad your issue is resolved.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)