Method Community

CRM can't delete case

Last post 08-03-2008 10:01 AM by Method_Paul. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-30-2008 7:56 PM

• Answer Man
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-23-2007
    • N.E. Texas - S.W. Arkansas
    • Posts 42

CRM can't delete case

Ok, I need help with the new version.  I am not sure of the flow of the crm.  Since I am not edumacated in the art of CRM, is there some other software literatureConfused I could download and read? 

I did however create case, excuse I accidentally created 3 of the same cases.

So I tried to delete two of them and they won't delete.

Kevin Taylor
    Taylor Lawn & Landscape
  • 07-31-2008 11:35 AM In reply to

Re: CRM can't delete case

Hey Kevin,

Getting some documentation on how the Sales Center, Call Center and Customer Portal all work together is on the to-do list and we should have something put together shortly.  It's totally understandable that you aren't too sure where to start.  In the mean time though, if there is anything I can answer for you that really just doesn't make sense, ask away!

As for the issue with deleting, I was able to get a similar issue to duplicate on my end.  Let me look into it and get back to you.

Wink 

• 07-31-2008 2:24 PM In reply to

Answer Man:

Ok, I need help with the new version.  I am not sure of the flow of the crm.  Since I am not edumacated in the art of CRM, is there some other software literatureConfused I could download and read? 

I did however create case, excuse I accidentally created 3 of the same cases.

So I tried to delete two of them and they won't delete.

Kevin,

Can you refresh your screen and try and delete the case (or cases) again?  We should have this fixed up now.Yes

• 08-03-2008 10:01 AM In reply to

Kevin - one thing I'll add to this is that you should read the "what is... / help on this screen" on each of the pages (Cases, Activities, Solutions, Campaigns and Opportunities) as they'll help explain what each of the areas is for.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)