Method Community

Cases -Closed Dates

Last post 03-31-2010 11:35 AM by Method_Valbon. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-30-2010 2:57 PM

Cases -Closed Dates

When I go into CRM Call Center and click on cases to I start to fill out a new case, edit the case, enter the case description, etc; I find that all of the dates and times default to the time and date that I am entering the information. 

It won't allow me to change that time, if I click on the field it just continues to repeat the time over and over again.  Is there a way to change the default to a time that we want, so that it will be correct? 

• 03-31-2010 11:35 AM In reply to

Re: Cases -Closed Dates

Answer

Hi Kelly,

It’s great to see you’re exploring other areas of our Method CRM. View CRM Movie #2 on the Call Center.

Any activities entered through the Case Description / Add Activity section serves as a log of communications between you and the Customer for which this Case was created. As the Method user, any activity entered from this section which will be date and time stamp to reflect when it was entered. The date/time and comments are read only because the customer can also view this from the CRM Portal.

CRM Portal? Yes, imagine the customer logs into the Customer Portal (if you’re taking advantage of this feature) and adds a comment of their own which is also date/time stamped and logged as read only.

Hope this helps,

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)