Method Community

GoCanvas API

Last post 03-09-2015 10:10 AM by Method_Jonathan. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-18-2015 4:19 PM

GoCanvas API

We are currently considering switching from Verizon to Sprint. Sprint has a partnership with GoCanvas.com. 

GoCanvas.com allows us to have all of our paper forms in a digital format. Salespeople use the forms on a tablet, have customers sign contracts on the tablet, and then it sends all the information back to the office or CRM.

I want all the data from the forms to populate fields within Method:CRM. Is this possible using their API?

I would also like to have the signed contracts sent and saved to that particular contact as an attachment either in a jpeg or png format. Is that possible?

• 02-18-2015 4:52 PM In reply to

Re: GoCanvas API

Hi Stephen

This is definitely possible.  We did something for another client.

Mark Crews
    Cloud Consultancy
    Principal and Developer

• 2012 MethodCRM Partner of the Year

• 2012 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

• 2011 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

Visit our website to find out about our training, support, and customization services.
    blog: cloudconsultancyllc.com/blog/
    ph: 434.326.1601
    e: support@cloudconsultancyllc.com

What is Method?
  • 02-19-2015 9:21 AM In reply to

Hi Stephen,

As Mark has mentioned above, this is possible using the Method API!

Things to keep in mind - 

• You may have to create custom fields within the Method tables to hold your custom data (that is - if the information does not already have a home).
    • Using the Method API, you can push data from GoCanvas to populate data within Method.
    • The Method API supports inserts of Pictures into tables as well 

Have a look at the API documentation if you haven't already - You can find it here

As you may be aware, Method screens are customizable!  You may want to see if any of your existing data forms can be replicated directly in Method, and then accessed by your sales people directly. 

Cheers

Jon

Jonathan Gamble
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: j.gamble@method.me
  • 03-09-2015 9:45 AM In reply to

Thanks Mark and Jonathan.

I am up and running with both GoCanvas and Method CRM now. 

I want to do the following:

Method CRM - Lead information (Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email) is sent to GoCanvas in the form of a Dispatch to salesperson.

Salesperson enters info in GoCanvas forms. Submits data. Data is then sent to Method CRM matching fields and any pdf's or pictures are attached to the Lead/Customer in Method CRM.

Does anyone have a API programmer or company they recommend?

• 03-09-2015 10:10 AM In reply to

Stephen,

Great to hear that you are up and running in Method.

If you are looking for a Method API programmer to help build out your custom workflow, I'd recommend checking out the Method Partners page. 

Partners with API experience can be found by searching using the "I'm looking for someone who has experience with the Method API" option. 

Jonathan Gamble
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: j.gamble@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)