Method Community

Clearing Class in Sales Order Line grid in Sales Order screen

Last post 04-09-2015 8:37 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-08-2015 2:54 PM

Clearing Class in Sales Order Line grid in Sales Order screen

We use Class in the SalesOrderLine (SOL) grid in our Sales Order (SO) screen (customized of course).  I have yet to be successful using a Text Change action in a grid column to update a value in the grid row.  I can call the Text Change action and see the changes made via a Text Change action on the grid but once I update the grid or save the sales order, my visible changes are wiped out.  There is some black box process that updates all the SOL rows when the grid is saved.  The black box blows away all my data changes in the SOL grid.  This cripples the ability to error correct SOL grid data.

I need to clear out the Class value for SOL Subtotal item lines (Item = Subtotal).  Quickbooks throws a sync error if Discount SOL rows has a Class.  I would like to prevent this possiblity.

Thanks.

• 04-09-2015 8:37 AM In reply to

Re: Clearing Class in Sales Order Line grid in Sales Order screen

Hi Robert,

Would you mind detailing exactly what you are trying to accomplish as an end result and provide me with an example? I need to understand exactly what you are trying to accomplish in order to provide you with a complete answer. If you can, please include any screen shots that you think may be helpful.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)