Method Community

Server Down

Last post 04-13-2015 9:25 AM by Method_Audisho. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-13-2015 8:03 AM

Server Down

The server and your website both have been having trouble today.  Could you let me know what is happening.  While slow, method has until a week or so ago been very reliable.  Not sure what is going on, but it makes me completely ineffective at my job when this happens as I have come to rely heavily on Method for work orders and following up on calls and loose ends.  

Thanks

Maureen

• 04-13-2015 8:19 AM In reply to

Re: Server Down

Answer

Hi Maureen,

This should be resolved now. We were experiencing a service disruption, but our development team worked quickly with our hosting partner to get us back online.

You can always find up-to-date status information on our twitter page https://twitter.com/methodCRM.

Sorry for the inconvenience and please let me know if you have any questions.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
  • 04-13-2015 9:10 AM In reply to

Thank you Audisho.

Is there someone on your end that gets an "emergency" notification when there is a service disruption?  Because for me as your customer it is an emergency as I can not effectively service my customers when Method is down.  The two times I have experienced this problem, it seems to have been resolved almost immediately after 9am EST so I am assuming that something gets manually reset in your office.  My work sometimes starts as early as 5am, so waiting until 9am for the service to be restored is difficult.  If no one does get a notification, would you inquire as to considering that. 

Thanks again, and have a great day.

Maureen

• 04-13-2015 9:25 AM In reply to

Hi Maureen,

Yes, our development team is notified immediately if there is a service disruption. This includes times that are not during our normal hours of operation. When this happens, we are always immediately in contact with our hosting partner and we do our best to resolve the issue ASAP.

Again, I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)