Method Community

Login loading screen time question

Last post 05-01-2015 2:59 PM by Jason Kim. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-01-2015 12:39 PM

Login loading screen time question

As I start to create more and more custom pages, it seems like Method has to load/generate these pages every time I log in. With more pages, the log in time becomes really long. Is there any way to have these pages be part of the CRM, such as QBOCRM pages that are available by default? Or have it so that Method does not need to build these pages every login?

Jason Kim
    jason@arcor-inc.com
    www.arcor-inc.com
  • 05-01-2015 2:32 PM In reply to

Re: Login loading screen time question

Answer

Hi Jason,

Method will only need to generate a screen upon sign in if

1) You left the screen designer open to the screen when you signed out of Method or closed the tab / window

2) You selected Save & Close from the screen in the screen designer, but selected Cancel when you were prompted if you would like to publish the screen

The screen generation will also only take place on the first sign in after the above 2 scenarios take place. Generation of the screens will not take place on subsequent sign-ins.

In Method New (M:N), you will not see this generating screens message at all. We’ve made significant improvements when it comes to saving or “publishing” screens. This process is much quicker in M:N and will not be done upon sign in. I hope this helps.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
  • 05-01-2015 2:59 PM In reply to

Re: Login loading screen time question

Thank you for your prompt response! I have been setting up a lot of new screens so it's been coming up every login and loading for a minute. Once everything is set up, I guess I won't have to deal with the loading pages again.

Jason Kim
    jason@arcor-inc.com
    www.arcor-inc.com
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)