Method Community

List Builder - Old Clients

Last post 05-07-2015 9:31 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-07-2015 8:55 AM

• InstaDRY
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2014
    • Orlando, Fl.
    • Posts 60

List Builder - Old Clients

I'm trying to build a list of clients who hasn't used our services in over a year.  What is the best way to build a list to exclude those who has used our services in the last year?

M. Don Snyder
    InstaDRY, LLC
  • 05-07-2015 9:31 AM In reply to

Re: List Builder - Old Clients

Answer

Hi Don,

You would need some way of filtering for these contacts in the list builder. I suggest that you create and use a tag for this. If you want to automate the tagging process, you will need to create a button with an action set that will loop through your contacts table, check if the last invoice date is greater than 1 year and then add this tag to the TagList field if it’s not already there.

A couple things to keep in mind:

- You need to check if the tag is already in the TagList field before adding it.

- You can’t simply enter the tag value into the TagList field. You need to retrieve the current value and use a character function to add the tag to the list.

I hope this gets you started, but if you have any follow up questions, don’t hesitate to post back. It’s also worth noting that this is something that a member of our professional services team can set-up for you. If you would like to go this route, just let me know and I will have your account manager reach out to you to discuss.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)