Method Community

Customization Woes

Last post 05-08-2015 8:21 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-07-2015 5:48 PM

Customization Woes

I don't know if this is a bug or the way it should be, but if you make a copy of screen, customize that screen, but then do something in your customization that doesn't quite work right, you get an error message:

Oops, something went wrong.

Please try again. If the problem persists, sign out, sign in, and try again.

If the problem remains, please contact your account administrator Method Technical Support or Method Support (support@method.me).

That's ok, because it at least gives me a clue that I did something wrong.  Unfortunately, if you get this message, it tends to lock you out of that screen both visually and functionally.  All I see is a blank screen.  If I try to go to customization so I can undo what I did, I get the same message and the same blank screen, effectively locking me out of that screen entirely.
    By the way, I tried going to the manage apps screen and attempted to enter and customize from that route.  I can get into the customization screen, but the fields I entered are not there, so I can't even delete them from there.

Mario
  • 05-08-2015 8:21 AM In reply to

Re: Customization Woes

Answer

Hi Mario,

Can you provide me with some steps to reproduce the error? I’d like to test this myself so that I can create a ticket.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)