Method Community

custom qualification form after lead

Last post 05-18-2015 9:25 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-15-2015 3:49 PM

• asif
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-15-2015
    • Posts 1

custom qualification form after lead

I have a webform on custom website which customer fills and it drops in the CRM as leads. Now, I want to create another custom form which will have few question regarding the qualification. I also want to enable this Qualification Form for certain customers after their initial evaluation. Once customer goes through intitial evaluation, I will send him a link to fill this custom form and the output will be sent to an email. Please guide me the best solution, how can i implement this in method.

Can custom form be accomodated 

1) as webform, added in my site and its information will be stored in some custom table on CRM?

2) Or this form have to be in CRM itself and cannot be on my site?

3) In either of the above cases, how can i make this form part of the process. Here, I mean to say that only certain customers should be able to see this form either on CRM or I give them the link to my site if it is integrated on my website.

4) I need to send this information taken on the form to an email as well. Also can this be in form of PDF? I

5) If PDF is not possible, can I access API to retreive this information from CRM on my custom website and then create a PDF and send it to email.

As far as development has to be done on my website or API usage, I can do that very well. I am just unable to understand the flow that I will have to take for this in the Method CRM.

Please guide anyone.

Thanks,

• 05-18-2015 9:25 AM In reply to

Re: custom qualification form after lead

Hi asif,

You can certainly create a custom web form to allow data to be entered into custom tables. Just select the Create Custom Web Form radio box and follow the steps. Step 7 allows you to setup an email that is sent to you when the form is submitted. As for restricting access to the form, just put it somewhere on your website that is only accessible via a link you send. Generating a PDF cannot be done automatically with this workflow and will need to be done after the form has been submitted.

Alternatively, you can setup a portal for this. This will require the creation of custom screen(s) for allowing the user to input the data that you require. You can create custom action sets for sending an email and generating a PDF report. You also can customize your own report via Report Designer.

This second option allows much more custom functionality, but is a great deal more complicated. Should you choose this, I would recommend contacting your account manager to have our professional services team create this or reach out to one of our partners for assistance.

I hope this helps.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)