Method Community

Not all data synced?

Last post 06-19-2015 4:35 PM by Method_Audisho. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-19-2015 11:22 AM

• cdvin
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2015
    • Posts 7

Not all data synced?

Hi everybody!

So I have played around a lot with Method:CRM now, and really like it. What I don't understand is that not all data is synced:

- I have all contacts in Method:CRM

- The items database seems to have synced, too

- However, I cannot see all transactions that are in Quickbooks. The current ones all seem to have synced, but not the older ones, with a few exceptions (no invoices from before 2015 except for a random one from 2012)

What am I missing here?

Thank you!

Edit: One thing that might be important: Quickbooks was linked to a different Method:CRM account before, maybe that can cause such problems?

• 06-19-2015 3:45 PM In reply to

• cdvin
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2015
    • Posts 7

Re: Not all data synced?

Yeah! Found the transaction field in Quickbooks / Synchronize. Was on that tab several times, but just missed the right setting.

Still curious why some older transactions show up? Is that transactions that have changed in the last xx days?

• 06-19-2015 4:35 PM In reply to

Re: Not all data synced?

Hi cdvin,

It sounds like you already found the option, but just in case anyone else is following this, the option is Transaction History and its located under QuickBooks > Synchronize. This option specifies which transactions will sync with Method based on the age of the transaction. Any completed / closed transactions with a date greater than the number of days specified in this setting will not sync with Method. Open transaction will still sync regardless of this setting.

I hope this helps.

Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)