Method Community

Wrong subtotal - positions counted multiple times

Last post 08-12-2015 3:46 PM by Method_Morty. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-12-2015 12:42 PM

• cdvin
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2015
    • Posts 7

Wrong subtotal - positions counted multiple times

Hi,

we have the problem that several of our invoices display a wrong subtotal in the (default Method) invoice screen. As an example:

- 3 positions in the invoice

- totaling $99.99

- Subtotal shows up as $259.97, basically triple-counting the first position

If I look at the subtotal field using a customized screen, the correct value shows up, $99.99.

In a custom screen, the subtotal also appears to have the same value. I think I had a different subtotal for one invoice, but I am still veryfying what the difference was.

Any idea what that is?

I figured out which invoices have that problem, so where the Subotal of the invoice is not the sum of the TlotalAmounts of the line items of those invoices. Can I make Method recalculate those somehow?

All this came up because the invoices wouldn't sync to Quickbooks. If I refetch them from QB, I get extra line items (those were not in Quickbooks), and the subtotal matches. After deleting those items, the inovice is exactly like it has always been in Quickbooks.

• 08-12-2015 3:46 PM In reply to

Re: Wrong subtotal - positions counted multiple times

Hey cdvin,

This one will be a lot easier for both parties to troubleshoot over a screen share with one of our Support members.

Please give us a call on the Method support line at 1.888.925.6238 x 2 and we'll be happy to take a look with you.

- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)