Method Community

Welcome to the Method Expense Reports App Beta!

Last post 05-18-2010 4:58 PM by Anonymous. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-18-2010 4:58 PM

Email [E] Welcome to the Method Expense Reports App Beta!

Hi Everyone,

I am ecstatic about this brand new app.  Why you may ask?  I’ll tell you.  A few months ago, this app started out as just an idea to solve a business problem for one of our partners.  We quickly realized that this could be something that all Method users could benefit from and went to our Method Solution Providers community to ask them for their valued feedback.  The feedback we received played a key factor in all the sketches that were produced and were reviewed by some members of the community.  Over the next few weeks we turned a vision into reality and the end result is the app we are releasing today into beta. 

Now I’ll caution everyone that this is beta so know what you are getting into.  The initial version especially is missing core features that the final release will have.  The goal right now is to try and get this into everyone’s hands early so that we can start testing it and iron out the retched “bugs” as quickly as possible.  I’ll be listing some of the key areas and best practices for getting started and after that, you should be flying around within the app.  I’ll also list areas to “watch out for” where bugs already exist and are being looked into.  By all means though, if you find other “bugs”, post on the forum so we can look into it.  

I’m confident you’ll be just as excited by this app as I am but as always, keep the feedback coming!

Danny

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)