Method Community

Contact name not showing up in Activity created on mobile device

Last post 10-14-2015 2:31 PM by Method_Morty. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-14-2015 1:39 PM

Contact name not showing up in Activity created on mobile device

Recently, I added a couple of new fields to the CRM_NewActivity screen.  They are now, however, showing up when you log on in the mobile version.  How do I make them appear?  Do I need to create a copy of CRM_NewActivity and format it for mobile?  How to I make it show up when one is logged into the mobile version, but not in the "classic" version?

Also, when one of the users entered an acitivity in the mobile version, when I pull up the activity in the classic version, the contact field is empty, but I can see the contact associated with it in the Activities list.  How can I resolve this?

Thanks in advance - 

Deb

• 10-14-2015 2:31 PM In reply to

Re: Contact name not showing up in Activity created on mobile device

Hi Deb,

The screen name for the mobile Activity screen is: 'Mobile_Activity' you will need to customize that screen to see the field.

When editing the Mobile_Actiivty screen you will notice the Contact dropdown is being pulled from table: Entity field: FullName - which is what you are seeing listed in the Grid.

The contact dropdown on CRM_NewActivity is being pulled from table: Contacts field: Name. You can either adjust what you have listed on the CRM_NewAcitivty dropdown or add Entity.FullName to be retrieved onto the screen.

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)