Method Community

Error message changing the custom price of a per item price level in qb enterprise 10.0

Last post 06-08-2010 11:51 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-07-2010 6:38 PM

Error message changing the custom price of a per item price level in qb enterprise 10.0

I created a new screen to allow access/update of the custom price in the price levels for per item levels.  I got the screen to pull up the information but when I try to save a record with a changed custom price,  I get the following message:

This record could not be saved. The version of your accounting software does not support edits on this list or transaction from 3rd party software. Try editing the record directly in your accounting software instead.

Additional Information:

Action Sequence Order: 1

I also added a custom field to the price level per item table and it is on the screen as well.  I'm going to try removing that to see if it helps, but do you think I am doing something wrong or can Method not update the custom price in a per item price level?

Thanks for your help!

Lynn

• 06-08-2010 11:51 AM In reply to

Re: Error message changing the custom price of a per item price level in qb enterprise 10.0

Hey Lynn,

This is an SDK limitation from Intuit. We are able to read the Price Level data in Method, but if you want to update the Price Levels, you must do it in QB.

There is a bit more information in another post that Val has done.

http://methodintegration.com/cs/forums/p/141/1988.aspx#1988

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)