Method Community

Report Designer: Chart Filters

Last post 01-13-2016 3:07 PM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-13-2016 11:50 AM

Report Designer: Chart Filters

Hello,

I would like to add a chart to the opportunities dashboard that displays the sum of the ExpectedRevenue field for opportunities closed in the previous 30 days by user. I made a copy of the graph used to display the pipeline by user to modify. I added a field to the Opportunities table called "ClosedDate" that stores the date that an opportunity is assigned a status of "Closed Won". I know how to add a data filter to only show the sum of ExpectedRevenue for the records with an OpportunityStage of "Closed Won", but I can't determine how to filter the "ClosedDate" field for a date range. Is there a way to retrieve the current date in the report designer? Can the DateAdd function be used in the report designer? Any help is appreciated.

--Aaron

• 01-13-2016 3:07 PM In reply to

Re: Report Designer: Chart Filters

Answer

Hi Aaron,

Have you considered filtering for this within the Report object on the screen? Filtering can be found by selecting Edit on the report object and navigating to Step 2. This will allow you to filter dynamically using session variables as well as via date picker objects from the screen.

--Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)