Method Community

Standard fields in QB missing in Method?

Last post 06-23-2016 5:00 PM by ghawton. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-02-2016 1:39 PM

Standard fields in QB missing in Method?

Hi everyone - 

I'm trying to make sure that all of our important customer information is showing in Method.  I haven't been able to locate the CC Email, or Mobile fields that are present as (I believe) standard fields in the Customer Information section of Quickbooks anywhere in Method.  I've looked at the Integration Tools and Exported the tables where I thought this information should be located, but can't find the above fields.

Also, the customer Notes field in QB now allows for multiple entries by date.  From what I can tell, when this information comes into the Notes field in Method, it only brings over the first entry.  Can anyone give me advice on how to see all of the notes from QB in Method?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Deb

• 02-02-2016 3:29 PM In reply to

Re: Standard fields in QB missing in Method?

Hello debbullocksmith,

Unfortunately, we do not have those fields available in Method. They were recently added to the Quickbooks SDK. I am going to create a feature request with our development team to have these fields available in method.

-Inder

• 02-02-2016 3:38 PM In reply to

Thanks so much for your quick response, Inder.  I've been searching a lot through the support boards and in many places people were stating that data from ANY (non-cusomized) fields syncs to Method--this is obviously not correct, so I'm disapointed.  But thanks for letting me know.

Deb

• 02-02-2016 4:12 PM In reply to

I apologize for the inconvenience. We generally sync with all the fields that are available through QuickBooks SDK. But Quickbooks keeps on updating the list and it takes time to implement that with our current version of the integraton engine. We do update our engine based on the updates available from QB. I will update this post once we have those fields avaolabe in Method.

I hope that helps!

-Inder

• 02-03-2016 4:58 PM In reply to

It would be most helpful to also have the Online Payment fields available so I can I set the online payment checkboxes from Method when I generate the invoices.  Thanks.

• 06-23-2016 5:00 PM In reply to

Just curious if any of the listed fields ever got updated into the sync engine?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)