Method Community

Automated Emails

Last post 02-25-2016 10:31 AM by Method_Morty. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-24-2016 3:22 AM

• Rick
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2015
    • Posts 37

Automated Emails

Hi

I would like to send an email to a customer x days after the completion of a specific task.

I have been looking through the forums and there are already quite a few threads about this topic but they are all a few years old and I thought it would be worth re-visiting to understand what the current wisdom is?

What methods do people currently use to do this? 

Thanks
    Rick 

• 02-24-2016 11:10 AM In reply to

Re: Automated Emails

Hey Rick,

At the time you cannot setup automatic emails without the use of an event (ie. push of a button). I have seen clients create a generated Grid of Customers that fit a certain condition on their Home Dashboard. Using an OnScrenLoad event they then process the emails. But this will add lag time for the screen to load and can be a nuisance when signing in.

It's not automatic per se, but it will allow you to aggregate a list of customers that fit a condition and send out mass emails without having to click on any objects.

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
  • 02-25-2016 8:22 AM In reply to

• Rick
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2015
    • Posts 37

Hi Mortaza

I will have a look at setting that up, it should work for the first situation I'm looking to address.

How do you guys do it - I'm assuming the emails I got when I started my trial were all automated?

Thanks

Rick

• 02-25-2016 10:31 AM In reply to

Hey Rick,

Great question, and I wish I could tell you, but I believe it's powered behind the scenes using Method:Magic Big Smile. 

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)