Method Community

Action Sequence Error 6

Last post 03-13-2016 8:12 PM by Method_Adam. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-24-2016 10:19 PM

Action Sequence Error 6

Method,

Our team has often encounter this Action Sequence Error 6 and I know it is because of the Action sequence is error. I have found that the error is on calling specific screen CRM_NewActivityStaff. Whenever we have this issue, I delete the screen on that tab and add it back then the issue is resolved. Is there any specific reason for this issue?

Thank you.

• 02-25-2016 9:50 AM In reply to

Re: Action Sequence Error 6

Hey Jonathan,

Definitely odd. Can't say I have experienced such behaviour before, how often does this occur?

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
  • 02-25-2016 9:21 PM In reply to

Hi Mortaza,

Its quite often and occur on different Sales Rep. We have around 15 Sales Rep that uses this screen and for the last 2 weeks, it occur twice to 2 different Sales Rep. So I don't have any idea what is wrong. When it occurs, the other Sales Rep will be able to access the screen as usual.

Please advise.

Thank you.

• 03-06-2016 7:42 PM In reply to

Hi Jonathan, 

Sorry for the late reply. I'll take this over from Mortaza. Assuming the tablink itself isn't changing names, I can't see why it migh be happening. Is the action set occurring on a button click or load action? 

I'm wondering if there's a race situation happening and something isn't completing before that action is being called. Could you describe the work flow a little more?

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 03-10-2016 4:03 AM In reply to

Hi Adam,

Yes it is strange for me too. I have more than 1 person that having the same permission/tablink/group but doesn't get the error, while 1 user get the error and sometimes the error switched to other user.

Its happening on button click. When the user wants to Log a Call.

When the button is clicked, usually it load the contact's detail, company details, previous activity details, and contact form in pop up screen. But in the case of error, not even the pop up screen shown. If the error are located at the screen load, then the pop up screen should show first then error. 

Additionally we haven't heard any error for this week, but nothing that I did previously. So its a bit odd. Please let me know if you would like to have access into the account.

Thank you.

• 03-13-2016 8:12 PM In reply to

Hi Jonathan,

If wish to email me the account name and the screen this is happening on (and enable MethodSupport) I can have a look. Though saying that, if its only happening for a couple of users, I have a feeling I won't be able to replicate it. I'll give it a go anyways. 

I'm also wondering if the screen is fully loaded when the button is clicked? Perhaps something hasn't fully loaded and there's a field that's required that is missing a value? Just a thought.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)