Method Community

Speed in Method New becoming an issue

Last post 03-22-2016 2:45 PM by Mark L. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-01-2016 10:15 AM

• mahlonf
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-28-2012
    • Stevens, PA
    • Posts 879

Speed in Method New becoming an issue

My clients and I are continueing to experience productivity issues related to speed in Method NEW.

Performance has really decreased in the last 2-3 months. Can something be done to get the speed back that we had after the move to AWS?

Mahlon L Fisher
    Computer Bookkeeping Solutions
    www.combooksolutions.com
  • 03-01-2016 10:22 AM In reply to

• Mervin
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-11-2016
    • Posts 6

Re: Speed in Method New becoming an issue

I totally agree with Mahlon, this seems to be slowly getting worse

• 03-01-2016 12:00 PM In reply to

• Delmar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-01-2016
    • Posts 1

Yes, please focus on speed improvement. I have 9 users waiting 1 - 3 second every click thousands of times a day. This is very frustrating and costly. It also seems to be getting worse every week and later in the day.

I currently cannot recommend Method to other businesses because of the many speed issues we have had and are having.

• 03-03-2016 7:34 AM In reply to

The slow speed is verry time consumming. It is costing the company I work for lots of money. 

• 03-22-2016 2:45 PM In reply to

• Mark L
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-22-2016
    • Posts 1

I saw that Method acknowledged today that users are dealing with very slow performance in Method New.  I'm pleased to see that something is finally being done about this and I hope they understand how urgently it needs to be dealt with.  I thought Method New was slow several weeks ago, but now it's even worse.  In the afternoons it's nearly impossible to get any work done at times. Very frustrating.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)