Method Community

Statement from Method

Last post 03-17-2016 8:54 AM by Method_Yashpreet. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-14-2016 4:38 AM

• Rick
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2015
    • Posts 37

Statement from Method

Hi

Is it possible to produce a statement from within Method - our sales team sometimes get these requests and we'd like to action them without involving the accounts team.

Kind Regards
    Rick 

• 03-15-2016 9:33 AM In reply to

Re: Statement from Method

Hi Rick,

You can add statement charges in Method. It can be created using Customers>Statement charges screen in Method.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you are trying to do something else.

Yashpreet

• 03-16-2016 5:08 PM In reply to

• Rick
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2015
    • Posts 37

Hi Yashpreet

I want to create a statement to send to the customer whilst in method.  We don't use statement charges, it's just about providing the info to the customers from the sales team.

Thanks

Rick

• 03-17-2016 8:54 AM In reply to

Hi Rick,

If you want to create a customer statements in Method, then you need to create a custom report for that. You can create custom reports using Report Designer. Here’s the link for Report Designer: https://www.methodintegration.com/method/kb.aspx?folder=methodcrm&article=Introduction-%26-Installing-Report-Designer&id=404

For this purpose, Customer table can be used as Parent table and Transaction table as a detail table.

You can put generate report button anywhere you like, for example on customer screen. if customization gets complicated for you as it involves setting lots of actions, then I would recommend you to reach your account manager so that he can set up consulting session with one of our consultant’s.

Hope this helps.

Yashpreet

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)