Method Community

Report Errors

Last post 04-15-2016 12:44 PM by Gpeak. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-15-2016 12:44 PM

• Gpeak
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-22-2015
    • Posts 13

Report Errors

I'm trying to create a report that shows all invoices that are paid for a specific time period - example all invoices paid from 03/01/2016 to 03/31/2016.  We calculate commissions based on a/r, so this is in essence a report that sales reps could pull at any given moment to see their status for commissions. 

As my Master table I'm using Customer, and attempting to use the Detail Tables of Invoice.CustomerRef and Transaction.CustomerRef.  

My report shows the transaction number, the date of the payment transaction, invoice number, po, rep, paid status and paid amount. 

My issue is filtering the report to the correct date range and paid status.  I have a Detail Band that's using "Customer.Transaction.Customer" as it's Data Member.  When I attempt to create a formatting rule, I cannot find the appropriate fields (transaction date, transaction number).  

In the Formatting Rules Editor, if I change the Data Member to Customer.Invoice.Customer I get the following error:  "Index and Count must refer to a location within the buffer."   I have no idea what that means or how to fix it and be able to filter on the fields I need to filter on.

Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)