Method Community

Table does not support add

Last post 05-11-2016 12:39 PM by chowrentoys.com. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-02-2016 4:47 PM

Table does not support add

Were there changes made to the API? We were able to make changes to the table: InventoryAdjustmen and InventoryAdjustmentLine but we are getting the error "Table does not support add" since Friday April 29th. How do we fix that issue? Thank you.

Jason
    Chowrentoys.com
  • 05-03-2016 12:46 PM In reply to

Re: Table does not support add

Hi Jason,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have made some changes to the API recently in order to improve performance. While I can't say that I was able to make changes to these table via the API prior to the update, I can confirm that I am not able to do so at this time.

I tested importing a new record into the InventoryAdjustment table via the Import Export tool and was successful. This leads me to believe that you should be able to make changes to these tables via the API as well.

I've created a ticket for our development team to investigate this further. I'll post back once I have some more information or once this has been resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

--Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
  • 05-08-2016 5:38 PM In reply to

I can confirm that InvenotryAdjustment Table seem to be OK but there are 2 tables related to any inventory adjustment (InventoryAdjustment and InventoryAdjustmentLine). Couple of lines into insert into the InventoryAdjustmentLine table via API we get "Table does not support add" error message. Our program has worked for years until the recent API change. We would greatly appreicate if you can let us know where the changes were made so we can update our program. Thanks.

Jason

Jason
    Chowrentoys.com
  • 05-09-2016 8:20 AM In reply to

Hi Jason,

This was a mistake on our part. Our release on Wednesday will include a fix for this that should get you back up and running without the need to make any changes to your existing code. I'll let you know as soon as it's available. Once again, we're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

--Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    a.sada@method.me
  • 05-11-2016 10:33 AM In reply to

Hi,

Is new updated released? We are still encountering the same problem. Thank you.

Jason
    Chowrentoys.com
  • 05-11-2016 12:16 PM In reply to

Answer

Hi Jason,

The fix has now gone live. Please try again and post back if you're still having trouble with this.

--Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    a.sada@method.me
  • 05-11-2016 12:39 PM In reply to

Issue resovled with the new update. Thank you very much.

Jason
    Chowrentoys.com
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)