I have been using the app over the last several days and here are a few observations:
(1) The login email address and password are not saving even though I have the "Keep me logged in" box checked.
(2) It would be nice to be able to jump from Method New to Classic without having to log out and back in.
(3) Like Victoria I like being able to log into the app without being kicked out on the computer.
(4) I am getting the same message as Victoria regarding time zones except mine is UTC (Baja California).
(5) When I log into Classic from the app it becomes a chrome browser with a URL is at the top. I can change it to google if I want and where is my native app? Can the URL be hidden in classic so they don't navigate off the Method site?
(6) I would like a setting to be able to choose which users can log into Method New and/or Method Classic. It would be helpful to be able to turn off the ability to log into Method Classic for some users. Or at least be able to add a note to each acccount so the user have instructions on which version they should log into for what. (Note: I work with a multi-tenant set up so this is not a usual case, but still confusing for the end user).
Overall, I really like it too!
I have a couple questions:
Is the app dependent on a wi-fi connection? If the user goes into a metal building for instance and wants to start a timer on a work order do they need a wi-fi connection or phone connection or will it stamp the time regardless?
How soon do you expect to roll this out to all Method users?