Method Community

Unable To Parse Expression Issue

Last post 06-17-2016 8:52 PM by Jack. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-17-2016 8:52 PM

• Jack
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-23-2016
    • OKC, OK
    • Posts 38

Unable To Parse Expression Issue

I am receiveing this weird message 

During one of my set of actions. The screen has been copied. You can find it in the Reports app(previously called Archives). It is called "Unable To Parse Expression Bug". 

THis bug took me all day to work on before I finally gave up. It is very odd. Oddly enough, If I put a show message action in my set of action the bug does not occur. But if I take it out, it happens.

I Essentially have a grid and a set of loop actions that use a start date and end date as criteria. Before those are ran, I use a dropdown to determine what the two date values are (the end date range is always Current Date/Time from session). I have six options. Three use the Date add function and a negative value, one allows for a custom entry using date picker controls, one grabs the first day of he year using the current date and a few date and math functions, and the last one grabs the first of the month using the current date and the first day of month date function. The last one is the one with the issue. 

I have created a red button that will run the errenous code for you. Let me know if you need any more info.

-Jack
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)