Method Community

Copy Workorder?

Last post 08-26-2010 1:51 AM by ALLFloridaBeeRemoval_Richard. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-25-2010 7:45 AM

Copy Workorder?

is there an easy way to copy a workorder so we can retain the data and then just easily change the date?Is this present, or do I need to build, ?

I tried reoccuring dates and making just one reooccurence, but frankly, that is too complex for service techs in the tield.

I see a button in the workorder they are working in that copies the workorder and they can update info within it and then save.

Richard Martyniak,M.Sc. Entomologist
    The Buzzkillers, LLC, an ALLFloridaBeeRemoval.com affiliate
  • 08-25-2010 4:22 PM In reply to

Re: Copy Workorder?

Answer

Hi Richard,

Yes, you can copy work orders. To do so, go to your 'Work Order List' tab link and filter the grid to show the work order you would like to copy. Please note, you can only copy Work Orders with types 'Series' or 'One Time', it would not allow you to copy work orders with 'Occurrence' type. Once you select the work order you then click on 'More Actions...' and choose 'Copy Selected...'. Follow the steps in the pop up window to complete the copy.

Hope this helps :)

• 08-26-2010 1:51 AM In reply to

Re: Copy Workorder?

well, not sure how i missed that one, I thought I had looked. Anyway, thanks for the explanation, and I guess it's good to have it for future reference. See, I'm looking out for you future searchers

Richard Martyniak,M.Sc. Entomologist
    The Buzzkillers, LLC, an ALLFloridaBeeRemoval.com affiliate
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)