Method Community

Printing issues on iPad

Last post 02-21-2017 5:53 PM by Evan. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-30-2016 12:37 PM

• Evan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-30-2016
    • Posts 4

Printing issues on iPad

Hello,

I was working in Method today on my iPad and I set up a customer estimate. However when I went to print the estimate, it said "Method failed ot open a pop-up in your web browser. To avoid this message in the future, please enable pop-ups on your web browser."

I checked the settings in my iPad for Safari and turned off blocking pop-ups, but it is continuing not to work. How can we resolve this?

Thank you!

• 01-16-2017 10:57 AM In reply to

Re: Printing issues on iPad

Hey Evan,

Would you be able to provide me with your Method Coompany Account Name? If this is still an ongoing issue on your end, we'd like to investigate this. I see that you have turned off the pop-up for your browser's settings. I'll provide you with the steps anyways just to be sure that the pop-up settings is also turned off from here. 

Assuming that you are using Safari as your browser, there is a pop-up setting on your iPad that needs to be disabled to allow pop-up to open. You can follow the step-by-step instruction below:

1. Click on 'Settings' from the home screen of your device.

2. Tap the 'Safari' icon on the Settings page.

3. When the Safari preferences screen loads, scroll down to 'Security'.

4. Tap or slide the 'Block Pop-ups' switch to the 'Off' position.

5. Press the Home button to return to your home screen.

Pop-up Blocker should now be turned off and any pop-up window should be opened up.

Thanks Evan

• 02-21-2017 5:53 PM In reply to

• Evan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-30-2016
    • Posts 4

Re: Printing issues on iPad

Apologies, I just saw this message. I ended up troubleshooting it myself and it works fine now.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)