Method Community

As of January 2026, our team is now on Reddit. Have CRM, workflow, or automation questions? Join the community at r/MethodCRM.

 

Found a bug in screen editor

Last post 02-21-2017 9:52 AM by Method_Ben. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-18-2017 11:49 PM

    Found a bug in screen editor

    Hey Method,

    I found a minor bug in the screen editor.

    If I delete a field from a table and that field is already in a screen, it will still show in the screen editor. It will cause an error when loading the screed, understandiably.

    Here's the problem.. If I go into the screen editor, I can not delete the field box (of the deleted field) from the screen. If I try to, method freezes and the browser kills the process.

    The only way to delete the field box is to re-add the field to the field list, delete the field box, then re-delete the field from the table.

  • 02-21-2017 9:52 AM In reply to

    Re: Found a bug in screen editor

    Hi GroGreen,

    Thanks for the post - this is definitely an important issue for our avid method customizers to be aware of.

    This issue was brought to our attention a few weeks back, and we are actively working on a permanent fix.


    If you, or anyone else reading this post, ever run into this issue and aren't able to resolve it - please feel free to email us at success@method.me or jump on the In-App chat, and we'll be happy to help out!


    Thanks GroGreen


    -Ben



    Ben Hargreaves
    Senior Support Specialist
    Method:CRM
    b.hargreaves@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)