Method Community

Field Services

Last post 09-22-2010 8:26 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-21-2010 10:00 AM

Field Services

I am going to be demonstrating Method Field Services in about an hour and would like to show how a work order can be invoiced. However, on the Work Order list if I select a work order, and then say Invoice Selected Work Orders, I get a pop-up form that requires that I choose the related A/R account. However, no account appears in the dropdown list - just an error message. I do have an AR account in the system, but it does not show up on that list.

Since there is no AR account selected, I cannot invoice the work order. How can I fix this? 

• 09-22-2010 8:26 AM In reply to

Re: Field Services

Hey Emsegal,

You can either try to re-generate the table, or you can contact your business consultant and we will look into this for you.
    If you want to regenerate the table, follow the steps below.

First confirm the dropdown is assigned a table, do this buy editing the screen and looking into the properties of the dropdown in question. If the dropdown is not assigned a table, select a table and publish the screen. Test it out and see if it works now.

If that did not fix the problem, or it was assigned a table, follow the steps below;

Go to Customize > Tables / Fields >  one you are looking at the list of tables, loca

te the table that this dropdown menu is linked to and select "Edit Fields". Once this pop up loads, click "Finished Editing Fields".

Try the screen again. If this fails, contact your business consultant.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)